    Thank you in advance.
    Best regards to all.

    Nikolay Anestev

    Nikolay Anestev, Dec 7, 2004

  2. Nikolay Anestev

    Andy Guest

    Greetings!

    "Nikolay Anestev" wrote:

    > Hi all.
    > I just cann't make this ObjectList control show items in pages. I set the
    > "ItemsPerPage", but it not works.

    I had that problem, too, until I found I had to set to 'true' the Paginate
    property of the form the ObjectList control was in.

    frm.Paginate = true;

    > Also, I'd like to have every command object look like a link. I set the
    > "Format" property with "Link" value and it looks good in the form designer,
    > but when run on a device or on an emulator all the command objects appear as
    > buttons.

    That depends on what emulator you are using. I found that a Command control
    with the Format property set to Link comes out as a link on Openwave and
    PocketPC emulators, but is still a button on BlackBerry browsers.

    My big Microsoft Press book on ASP.NET mobile controls is no help, either,
    because the authors use <asp:LinkButton> instead of <mobile:Command> for
    their link in their code. I'm still working on this problem myself.

    Hope my information was of some use to you.

    > Nikolay Anestev

    Andy West

    Andy, Mar 5, 2005