    graphic, the two blues are slightly off. Does anyone know why? Thanks in
    advance.

    James
    james, Jul 14, 2003

  2. On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 02:50:40 +0000, james wrote:

    > http://www.huffordenterprises.com/index.htm
    > the two blues are slightly off. Does anyone know why?

    What colour depth is your screen set to?

    playing://(nothing)
    Toby A Inkster, Jul 14, 2003

  3. james

    Pete Guest

    Try using absolute colour - the HTML code, such as #0000FF.
    If you make ...bgcolor="#0000FF", and then use the same in your program (May
    I suggest Jasc Paintshop Pro?), the colours should turn out the same.

    (BTW, #0000FF is just an example)

    "james" <> wrote in message
    > Hi. I'm having trouble on http://www.huffordenterprises.com/index.htm

    with

    Pete, Jul 14, 2003
  4. james

    Nico Schuyt Guest

    james wrote:
    > Hi. I'm having trouble on
    > http://www.huffordenterprises.com/index.htm with colors. When I save
    > graphics, like the curved corner or HE graphic with a blue
    > background, then copy that background color into a 2x2 pixel graphic,
    > then set that 2x2 graphic as the background color of a cell with the
    > same graphic, the two blues are slightly off. Does anyone know why?

    I sometimes have the same problem. A solution is to use transparent GIF's.
    (In your site however I see no difference in color)
    Nico
    Nico Schuyt, Jul 14, 2003