can't match colors: background

james

Hi. I'm having trouble on http://www.huffordenterprises.com/index.htm with
colors. When I save graphics, like the curved corner or HE graphic with a
blue background, then copy that background color into a 2x2 pixel graphic,
then set that 2x2 graphic as the background color of a cell with the same
graphic, the two blues are slightly off. Does anyone know why? Thanks in
advance.

James

Pete

Try using absolute colour - the HTML code, such as #0000FF.
If you make ...bgcolor="#0000FF", and then use the same in your program (May
I suggest Jasc Paintshop Pro?), the colours should turn out the same.

(BTW, #0000FF is just an example)

Nico Schuyt

james said:
Hi. I'm having trouble on
http://www.huffordenterprises.com/index.htm with colors. When I save
graphics, like the curved corner or HE graphic with a blue
background, then copy that background color into a 2x2 pixel graphic,
then set that 2x2 graphic as the background color of a cell with the
same graphic, the two blues are slightly off. Does anyone know why?

I sometimes have the same problem. A solution is to use transparent GIF's.
(In your site however I see no difference in color)
Nico