Can't open an Excel 2K workbook from ASP.NET application on Win2K Server

Alla

I'm trying to open an Excel wokrbook from ASP.NET application with
this statement:
oExcel = Excel.Workbooks.Open(sFile)
and I get this error:
System.Exception: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException
(0x800A03EC): Microsoft Excel cannot open or save any more documents
because there is not enough available memory or disk space.
This code works fine on my WIN2K workstation but not on the WEB
server!

When I look in the event log on the server I see this error:
From MSI installer:
Failed to connect to server. Error: 0x80070005
Detection of product '{00000409-78E1-11D2-B60F-006097C998E7}', feature
'ExcelUserData', component '{8ADD2C96-C8B7-11D1-9C67-0000F81F1B38}'
failed. The resource
'HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\9.0\Excel\UserData' does
not exist.

WEB Server system info: Win2000 SP4 advanced server; Office 2000 SP3;
IIS 5.0
PLEASE HELP!

Alla

If you read my message to the very end you'd seen what is installed on
my WEB server and that is the following:
Win2000 SP4 advanced server; Office 2000 SP3; IIS 5.0
Thank you.

Andrea D'Onofrio [MSFT]

If you read my message to the very end you'd seen what is installed on
my WEB server and that is the following:
I'm sorry...but I don't have much free time :)
PLEASE HELP!
Probably the error appears because you attempt to automate Excel server side
(as I mentioned before).
Owever, check the launch permission and access permission of Excel
Application under dcom config:
- launch the dcomcnfg command under Run...
- under dcom config browse for "Microsoft Excel Application" and click on
his properties
- under Security tab customize the permission adding the aspnet user (this
is the default, if you have changed something you must add the user under
which credential the asp.net application runs). For testing/trobleshooting
purpose you can add Everyone

HtH,
Andrea