can't print white background due to this code..

RAYMOND PISTEY

hello this is some code from my site which gives a nice gradiant bground to
whole site, probelm is it prints that gradiant bground, how do I relpace
this with some other code to keep bground that gradiant, just not print it.

<BODY onLoad=SMPSetFocus() link="#217D7C" vlink="#217D7C" alink="#217D7C"
bgcolor="black"
style="filter:progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.Gradient(endColorstr='#000000',
startColorstr='#0c8c8f', gradientType='0');">

thanks,
ray

RAYMOND PISTEY

exactly my problem, i need to set browser window gradiant white and then
print, would be neat todo from one button

Neredbojias

exactly my problem, i need to set browser window gradiant white and
then print, would be neat todo from one button

Well I don't have a printer and haven't had one for many-a-year so I'm
not familiar with printer stuff as such. How do you print now? If you
have a button somehow placed on the page, a j/s routine to change
backgrounds would be a cinch. You could even use server-side code via
the same "trigger". OTOH, if you print using the normal system print
methods, I see no way to accomplish the goal. Not saying there isn't
one, just that I don't see it.

RAYMOND PISTEY

I have a table on my main page that has a table format where the table is
white bground, so hence print shows that mscode, I would love to replace it
and have tried many things only way it doesn't print the browser bground
color is when I remove that code which my artsy fartsy web boi is cryin
about. I think I'll deligate the task to him and really make him cry. thanks
for the answer I knew, just needed to exaust all options before I move on
this to the next level.