    startColorstr='#0c8c8f', gradientType='0');">

    thanks,
    ray
    RAYMOND PISTEY, Apr 30, 2010

  2. RAYMOND PISTEY

    Doug Miller Guest

    In article <4bdb414d$0$4974$>, "RAYMOND PISTEY" <> wrote:
    >hello this is some code from my site which gives a nice gradiant bground to
    >whole site, probelm is it prints that gradiant bground, how do I relpace
    >this with some other code to keep bground that gradiant, just not print it.

    Use different styles for display and print.

    http://www.yourhtmlsource.com/stylesheets/cssmediatypes.html
    Doug Miller, Apr 30, 2010

  3. RAYMOND PISTEY

    Neredbojias Guest

    On 30 Apr 2010, (Doug Miller) wrote:

    > In article <4bdb414d$0$4974$>, "RAYMOND PISTEY"
    > <> wrote:
    >>hello this is some code from my site which gives a nice gradiant
    >>bground to whole site, probelm is it prints that gradiant bground,
    >>how do I relpace this with some other code to keep bground that
    >>gradiant, just not print it.
    >>

    > Use different styles for display and print.
    >
    > http://www.yourhtmlsource.com/stylesheets/cssmediatypes.html

    He's using a Microsoft filter so css styling method advice will
    probably be of no help.

    --
    Neredbojias

    http://www.neredbojias.org/
    http://www.neredbojias.net/
    Neredbojias, May 1, 2010
  4. exactly my problem, i need to set browser window gradiant white and then
    print, would be neat todo from one button

    RAYMOND PISTEY, May 1, 2010
  5. RAYMOND PISTEY

    Neredbojias Guest

    On 30 Apr 2010, "RAYMOND PISTEY" <> wrote:

    > exactly my problem, i need to set browser window gradiant white and
    > then print, would be neat todo from one button

    Well I don't have a printer and haven't had one for many-a-year so I'm
    not familiar with printer stuff as such. How do you print now? If you
    have a button somehow placed on the page, a j/s routine to change
    backgrounds would be a cinch. You could even use server-side code via
    the same "trigger". OTOH, if you print using the normal system print
    methods, I see no way to accomplish the goal. Not saying there isn't
    one, just that I don't see it.

    --
    Neredbojias

    http://www.neredbojias.org/
    http://www.neredbojias.net/
    Neredbojias, May 1, 2010
  6. I have a table on my main page that has a table format where the table is
    white bground, so hence print shows that mscode, I would love to replace it
    and have tried many things only way it doesn't print the browser bground
    color is when I remove that code which my artsy fartsy web boi is cryin
    about. I think I'll deligate the task to him and really make him cry. thanks
    for the answer I knew, just needed to exaust all options before I move on
    this to the next level.

    >>> http://www.neredbojias.net/

    RAYMOND PISTEY, May 2, 2010