Can't raise custom SoapException when TransactionOption:=TransactionOption.Required

Doug

I've been pulling my hair out on this one for awhile....If I set the
TransactionOption in the WebMethodAttributes then if I raise a SoapException
from within that method and give it a fault code of "client"....the
exception that gets raised back on the client has a code of "server"...is
this just my machine or a bug or what? .Net framework 1.0.3705...If someone
else could try this and see if they get the same results I would greatly
appreciate it.

thanks
Doug