    cache.count=0
    What happend?
    how should I do to refresh munu if the data in sitemap table changed.
    Osamede.Zhang, Dec 24, 2006

  2. Osamede.Zhang

    Julian Mack Guest

    You can use a SQL cache dependency to check when the table is updated.

    I have found a couple of good articles about this. SQL Server 2005 is
    best as you can specify a refresh when the results of a query change,
    rather than just the contents of an entire table.

    http://www.devx.com/dotnet/Article/32223/1954?pf=true seems to cover
    most of points. It enabled me to get a working dependency set up.

    Julian Mack, Jan 9, 2007