Can't register to CheeseShop at command line...only on web?!..

seberino

I created $HOME/.pypirc with this:
[server-login]
username:seberino
password:SECRET

but I can still only do CheeseShop tasks at web interface.

Here is what happens when I try to register at command line with
..pypirc above...

Using PyPI login from /home/seb/.pypirc
Server response (401): Authorization Required

chris

Richard Jones

I created $HOME/.pypirc with this:
[server-login]
username:seberino
password:SECRET

but I can still only do CheeseShop tasks at web interface.

Here is what happens when I try to register at command line with
.pypirc above...

Using PyPI login from /home/seb/.pypirc
Server response (401): Authorization Required

Do you use a proxy to access the web?

Richard

seberino

Do you use a proxy to access the web?

Not that I'm aware of unless my job uses one without my knowing about
it.
If I am..is there a workaround for proxies?

cs

Richard Jones

Not that I'm aware of unless my job uses one without my knowing about
it.
If I am..is there a workaround for proxies?

Please follow the "Get help" link on the Cheese Shop site to continue this
conversation.

Richard