    ^

    Any help appreciated.

    Mike

    Mike Robbins, Jan 27, 2006

  2. > Just installed Visual Studio .NET 2005. Created a new Web App. Added
    > nothing to default.aspx and simply tried to run it. Got an error.

    (Re-)register ASP.NET with IIS:

    aspnet_regiis -u
    aspnet_regiis -i

    and try again...

    Paul Henderson, Jan 27, 2006

  3. Mike Robbins

    Mike Robbins Guest

    Thanks, Paul.

    I figured it out. The PC I'm running it on doesn't have IIS installed.
    But, IE was set up to go through a proxy server and it was tanking on the
    port that the ASP .NET Development Server was using. So I just went into IE
    and turned off the proxy server setting.

    I appreciate your response.

    Mike

    Mike Robbins, Jan 27, 2006