Can't run Web apps

Jon Cosby

I can't load Web forms after doing a build/rebuild in VS. Doesn't matter if
I run it from vs or a seperate browser. The default form just won't load,
I've waited 5-10 minutes and gotten no messages, nothing. It happens on all
ASP net projects. If I cancel the action and close the browser, I can
continue in VS but can't open any other apps, even the task manager, and
have to shut off the power.

I can run the applications after restarting. I can load html pages, but
can't link to Web forms. I have no problems with Windows forms. There are no
details in the iis or event logs.

The applications use .Net 1.0. I also have the .Net 1.1 SDK installed, but
aspnet 1.1 is not installed. I might do a removal/reinstall, but that's time
consuming and I don't know that it would work. Is there something else to
try?

Jon Cosby