Can't see datagrid's html source

John Dalberg

I have a weird problem. I have a webpage that displays a datagrid with data
but when I use IE to view the html representation, the source has no table
source for the datagrid. I used Opera, Mozilla and Firefox and they showed
the html source for the datagrid just fine. I thought IE might be corrupt
so I rebooted but still same problem.

How come I can see the datagrid but no html source for it in IE?

John Dalberg

mortb

Do you see any source from the page in IE?
IE stops showing the source of html files when the temporary internet files
folder becomes too full.
Try emptying that folder.

cheers,
mortb

John Dalberg

Do you see any source from the page in IE?
IE stops showing the source of html files when the temporary internet files
folder becomes too full.
Try emptying that folder.

I emptied the cache. That's not the problem. I can see the </body> and
fine.
It's the html source for the datagrid only. Everything else in the page is
displaying the source.

John Dalberg

John Dalberg

I emptied the cache. That's not the problem. I can see the </body> and
fine.
It's the html source for the datagrid only. Everything else in the page is
displaying the source.

John Dalberg

I put a url on the web so it's visible to anyone who wants to see it. Use
start date of 11/10/2004 to get to show data.

http://www.jamsportland.com/ratesadmin/report.aspx

John Dalberg

John Dalberg

I emptied the cache. That's not the problem. I can see the </body> and
fine.
It's the html source for the datagrid only. Everything else in the page is
displaying the source.

John Dalberg

It was Samrtnavigation turned on... if anyone is interested to know.