    because the specified path is invlaid"
    DAL is the name of my Website on VS.Net 2005
    Any ideas

    Patrick.O.Ige, Dec 5, 2006

  2. Whn you create a website, using the "out of the box" defaults, it creates it
    to the local file system, not IIS. There are two options now.

    1. Create another website but flip to HTTP and specify your local host
    2. Find the directory, go into IIS Manager and create virtual directory as
    application
    3. Choose File >> Open Website and then IIS and you will find your project

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think outside the box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Dec 5, 2006