    most of the screen randomly and I can't simply copy the text. I can select
    all text that is inside a control such as a text box. It is only the labels
    that I can't get a hold of. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

    =?Utf-8?B?QVNQIERldmVsb3Blcg==?=, Aug 10, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QVNQIERldmVsb3Blcg==?=

    clintonG Guest

    Uh, don't use labels? Can you copy text when using a Literal or simple text
    styled if neccessary using a span?

    <%= Clinton Gallagher
    NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com

    clintonG, Aug 11, 2006

  3. Thank you for the rapid reply. Yes I can copy text when using simple text.
    I guess I could just throw an id and a runat server tag on a span or use a
    literal. So is this normal behavior to not be able to select the text in a
    label?

    =?Utf-8?B?QVNQIERldmVsb3Blcg==?=, Aug 11, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?QVNQIERldmVsb3Blcg==?=

    clintonG Guest

    I just tried and can copy label text generated from code.

    <%= Clinton Gallagher

    clintonG, Aug 11, 2006