    Thanks in advance
    Jason
    , May 19, 2006

  2. wrote:

    > Can't seem to figure this out ...
    >
    > I'm trying to do some cross-frame scripting and ...
    >
    > When I do an alert(document.domain) in the onload event of the body I
    > get an empty alert box.
    >
    > Then when I try to set the document.domain I get an Invalid argument.

    How do you set it? Where?

    > Why am I getting nothing returned when I do the initial
    > document.domain????

    Probably you access the HTML resource with `file://'. That would also
    explain the "Invalid argument" error.

    BTW, your Question Mark key is broken.

    PointedEars
    --
    Let us not judge others because of their religion, color or nationality.
    We are all just human beings living together on this planet. (poehoe.de)
    Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn, May 25, 2006