Cant start ASP.NET web page with Web Matrix Server

Sebasti?n Streiger

Hi everybody:
I´ve created my first ASP.Net Web Page and I´m trying to start if from
Web Matrix.
It them asks me for the Aplication Directory, witch is correct and the
Port to use. I tried with 80 and 8080. In both cases I found that I
get a "Page not found" error.
Is there any way that I can find what´s going on, and why this isn´t
working?

Best regards

Sebastián
Streiger