    source code, could you help me to figure out why?

    Thanks a lot.

    Jenny

    Jenny, Dec 17, 2004

  2. Jenny

    RobG Guest

    Jenny wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I can't use View, Source menu to open the source code of a page. I am
    > using WinXP and IE 6. Here is the link:

    Works fine in Firefox and IE. The charset is gb2312, which may require
    extra language support but I'm not sure - I installed 'em all so don't
    know what will happen if they aren't.

    --
    Rob

    RobG, Dec 17, 2004

  3. Jenny

    Randy Webb Guest

    Jenny wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I can't use View, Source menu to open the source code of a page. I am
    > using WinXP and IE 6. Here is the link:

    Clear your cache, try again.

    --
    Randy

    Randy Webb, Dec 17, 2004
  4. Jenny

    Dag Sunde Guest

    "Jenny" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I can't use View, Source menu to open the source code of a page. I am
    > using WinXP and IE 6. Here is the link:
    >
    > http://news.wenxuecity.com/BBSView.php?SubID=news&MsgID=21414
    >
    > Could you try it? If you can't use View, Source menu to open the
    > source code, could you help me to figure out why?

    I bet you have a shortcut to Notepad on your desktop...?
    Delete it, and try view the source again...

    :)

    --
    Dag.

    Dag Sunde, Dec 17, 2004