can't use View, Source menu to open the source code.

RobG

Jenny said:
Hi,

I can't use View, Source menu to open the source code of a page. I am
using WinXP and IE 6. Here is the link:

Works fine in Firefox and IE. The charset is gb2312, which may require
extra language support but I'm not sure - I installed 'em all so don't
know what will happen if they aren't.

Randy Webb

Jenny said:
Hi,

I can't use View, Source menu to open the source code of a page. I am
using WinXP and IE 6. Here is the link:

Clear your cache, try again.