    so I rebooted but still same problem.

    How come I can see the datagrid but no html source for it in IE?

    John Dalberg
    John Dalberg, Nov 11, 2004

  2. John Dalberg

    Scott M. Guest

    Empty your temporary internet files (Tools...Options) and try it again.

    Scott M., Nov 11, 2004

  3. John Dalberg

    Jos Guest

    John Dalberg wrote:
    > I have a weird problem. I have a webpage that displays a datagrid
    > with data but when I use IE to view the html representation, the
    > source has no table source for the datagrid. I used Opera, Mozilla
    > and Firefox and they showed the html source for the datagrid just
    > fine. I thought IE might be corrupt so I rebooted but still same
    > problem.
    >
    > How come I can see the datagrid but no html source for it in IE?
    >
    > John Dalberg

    I'm just guessing: SmartNavigation=True ?

    SmartNavigation does some tricks with the source, but only in IE.

    --

    Jos
    Jos, Nov 12, 2004
  4. John Dalberg

    John Dalberg Guest

    On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 18:33:20 +0100, Jos wrote:

    > John Dalberg wrote:
    >> I have a weird problem. I have a webpage that displays a datagrid
    >> with data but when I use IE to view the html representation, the
    >> source has no table source for the datagrid. I used Opera, Mozilla
    >> and Firefox and they showed the html source for the datagrid just
    >> fine. I thought IE might be corrupt so I rebooted but still same
    >> problem.
    >>
    >> How come I can see the datagrid but no html source for it in IE?
    >>
    >> John Dalberg

    > I'm just guessing: SmartNavigation=True ?
    >
    > SmartNavigation does some tricks with the source, but only in IE.

    You're right! It was smartnavigation. I checked the docs and there wasn't
    anything about SmartNavigation hiding html source. I wonder what else it
    does.

    John Dalberg
    John Dalberg, Nov 12, 2004