Can't view datagrid html source in IE

John Dalberg

I have a weird problem. I have a webpage that displays a datagrid with data
but when I use IE to view the html representation, the source has no table
source for the datagrid. I used Opera, Mozilla and Firefox and they showed
the html source for the datagrid just fine. I thought IE might be corrupt
so I rebooted but still same problem.

How come I can see the datagrid but no html source for it in IE?

John Dalberg

Jos

John said:
I have a weird problem. I have a webpage that displays a datagrid
with data but when I use IE to view the html representation, the
source has no table source for the datagrid. I used Opera, Mozilla
and Firefox and they showed the html source for the datagrid just
fine. I thought IE might be corrupt so I rebooted but still same
problem.

How come I can see the datagrid but no html source for it in IE?

John Dalberg

I'm just guessing: SmartNavigation=True ?

SmartNavigation does some tricks with the source, but only in IE.

John Dalberg

I'm just guessing: SmartNavigation=True ?

SmartNavigation does some tricks with the source, but only in IE.

You're right! It was smartnavigation. I checked the docs and there wasn't
anything about SmartNavigation hiding html source. I wonder what else it
does.

John Dalberg