Canvas3D inside JSplitPane

x2

I'm trying to add a Canvas3D into a JSplitPane. I first inserted the Canvas3D into a JPanel otherwise I couldn't get the Canvas to size itself to the splitPane. However, now I can adjust the splitPane to make the canvas bigger but it won't let me make it smaller. What am I doing wrong?

-d

Andrew Thompson

Please do not post in HTML format, check your
newsreader 'post' settings.
I'm trying to add a Canvas3D into a JSplitPane.
I first inserted the Canvas3D into a JPanel
otherwise I couldn't get the Canvas to size
itself to the splitPane. However, now I can adjust
the splitPane to make the canvas bigger but it
won't let me make it smaller. What am I doing wrong?

Line 21: Change 'stm' to 'pqa', should work perfectly.

At least, that's as much as I can say _without_
_seeing_ _your_ _code_!

ak

3D things works really BAD with swing. Use awt.

--

http://reader.imagero.com the best java image reader.