Capital Punishment

Dexter

In the past I had made posts on these programming forums with
references to my website. I have stopped doing that since it is
labelled spamming.

The other day, on one of these forums, an individual threatend to wipe
out my site from the internet because he did't find use for the post.

Which one is a bigger offence. To post a message or to terminate
someone's site.

Asad

Mike Schilling

Dexter said:
In the past I had made posts on these programming forums with
references to my website. I have stopped doing that since it is
labelled spamming.

The other day, on one of these forums, an individual threatend to
wipe
out my site from the internet because he did't find use for the
post.
Which one is a bigger offence. To post a message or to terminate
someone's site.

It's hard to know exactly how to respond, so I'll take a couple tries
at it.

1. This latest post of yours, which has nothing to do with Java
programming, is still spam. So you're still a spammer.

2. Why would you think he has the ability to "wipe out your 2ite from
the internet"? Would you be equally afraid if he'd threatened to have
your home destroyed by a meteor?

3. "He's worse than I am" is not a defense of your spamming

The moral is:

1. Stop spamming.
2. Be less stupid.
3. Stop spamming.