    Which one is a bigger offence. To post a message or to terminate
    someone's site.

    Asad
    Dexter, May 30, 2008

  2. Dexter wrote:
    > In the past I had made posts on these programming forums with
    > references to my website. I have stopped doing that since it is
    > labelled spamming.
    >
    > The other day, on one of these forums, an individual threatend to
    > wipe
    > out my site from the internet because he did't find use for the
    > post.

    > Which one is a bigger offence. To post a message or to terminate
    > someone's site.

    It's hard to know exactly how to respond, so I'll take a couple tries
    at it.

    1. This latest post of yours, which has nothing to do with Java
    programming, is still spam. So you're still a spammer.

    2. Why would you think he has the ability to "wipe out your 2ite from
    the internet"? Would you be equally afraid if he'd threatened to have
    your home destroyed by a meteor?

    3. "He's worse than I am" is not a defense of your spamming

    The moral is:

    1. Stop spamming.
    2. Be less stupid.
    3. Stop spamming.