    the ones I found are too complicated to implement

    thanks,
    Tem

    Tem, Jan 27, 2008

  2. "Good and easy to understand" is quite relative. Did you look at this?

    Eliyahu Goldin,
    Software Developer
    Microsoft MVP [ASP.NET]
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/egoldin
    http://usableasp.net

    Eliyahu Goldin, Jan 27, 2008

  3. Here's a few links, complete with code samples :

    http://www.beansoftware.com/ASP.NET-Tutorials/Captcha-Prevent-Bots.aspx
    http://codeeleven.blogspot.com/2007/11/creating-captcha-control-in-aspnet.html

    Here's a couple of opinions stating that using captcha is overrated :

    http://www.brains-n-brawn.com/default.aspx?vDir=aicaptcha
    http://weblogs.asp.net/rhoward/archive/2006/07/19/Why-no-CAPTCHA_3F00_.aspx

    Here's the link to the free source code/binaries for ReverseDOS :
    http://www.angrypets.com/tools/rdos/download.aspx

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/
    ======================================

    Juan T. Llibre, Jan 27, 2008
  4. Tem

    Eric Moreau Guest

    Hi

    There is also:
    http://www.codeproject.com/KB/aspnet/CaptchaImage.aspx?print=true
    http://www.codeproject.com/KB/custom-controls/CaptchaControl.aspx

    --

    HTH

    Éric Moreau, MCSD, Visual Developer - Visual Basic MVP
    Conseiller Principal / Senior Consultant
    Moer inc. (http://www.emoreau.com)
    Membre du réseau .NET Expertise (www.dotnet-expertise.com)

    Eric Moreau, Jan 27, 2008
  5. Search on "ASP.NET Captcha control" and include the quotes.
    An excellent Captcha that won't strain your eyes or frustrate you is simply
    to ask the user to enter the sum of two displayed numbers. Even simpler, Jeff
    Attwood displays a graphic with the word "Orange" which never changes, and
    states that it is near 100% effective.
    -- Peter
    Site: http://www.eggheadcafe.com

    Peter Bromberg [C# MVP], Jan 28, 2008