    Juliano.net Guest

    How can I capture audio and video so I can send them through the
    internet? I want to create a web conference application.

    Juliano.net, Aug 27, 2006

  2. Juliano.net

    Jens Theisen Guest

    Juliano.net wrote:
    > How can I capture audio and video so I can send them through the
    > internet? I want to create a web conference application.

    C++ doesn't provide such facilities, so this is the wrong place to ask
    this question; please have a look at

    You will need to look at the facilities you're platform provides.

    Jens

    Jens Theisen, Aug 27, 2006

  3. Juliano.net

    Juliano.net Guest

    Jens, I know this isn't a built-in features of the C++ language, but
    I'm asking here because this kind of software is usually developed in
    C++, so maybe there's a developer here that has already developed this
    kind of software and could help me.

    Juliano.net, Aug 27, 2006
  4. Juliano.net wrote:

    > How can I capture audio and video so I can send them through the
    > internet? I want to create a web conference application.

    Standard C++ offers no way to do this. Nonetheless, you can
    undoubtedly find a 3rd party library that would faciliate your doing
    this. Take a look at the C++ third-party library FAQ:

    http://www.trumphurst.com/cpplibs1.htm

    Perhaps you will find what you need in there - and if not, remember
    that google is your friend. If you have questions about one of the
    libraries, please contact that library developer directly - you are
    unlikely to get any useful help in this newsgroup.

    Good luck.

    Best regards,

    Tom

    Thomas Tutone, Aug 27, 2006
  5. Juliano.net

    Kai-Uwe Bux Guest

    Juliano.net wrote: [top-posting corrected]

    > Jens Theisen wrote:
    >> Juliano.net wrote:
    >> > How can I capture audio and video so I can send them through the
    >> > internet? I want to create a web conference application.

    >> C++ doesn't provide such facilities, so this is the wrong place to ask
    >> this question; please have a look at
    >>
    >> http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.9
    >>
    >> You will need to look at the facilities you're platform provides.

    > Jens, I know this isn't a built-in features of the C++ language, but
    > I'm asking here because this kind of software is usually developed in
    > C++, so maybe there's a developer here that has already developed this
    > kind of software and could help me.

    a) Please do not top-post here: in this group, it is considered poor form.

    b) Please read the FAQ on what is topical here. You will find that all
    answers to your question that are topical in this group have already been
    provided. Please refer to the FAQ and the weekly welcome post for forums
    where your question may fare better.

    Best

    Kai-Uwe Bux

    Kai-Uwe Bux, Aug 27, 2006
  6. Thomas Tutone wrote:

    > Juliano.net wrote:
    >
    > > How can I capture audio and video so I can send them through the
    > > internet? I want to create a web conference application.

    > Standard C++ offers no way to do this. Nonetheless, you can
    > undoubtedly find a 3rd party library that would faciliate your doing
    > this. Take a look at the C++ third-party library FAQ:
    >
    > http://www.trumphurst.com/cpplibs1.htm

    Sorry, typo in the above url. It should be:

    http://www.trumphurst.com/cpplibs1.html

    Sorry for the typo.

    Best regards,

    Tom