Capture audio/video and send through the internet

Juliano.net

How can I capture audio and video so I can send them through the
internet? I want to create a web conference application.

Juliano.net

Jens, I know this isn't a built-in features of the C++ language, but
I'm asking here because this kind of software is usually developed in
C++, so maybe there's a developer here that has already developed this
kind of software and could help me.

Thomas Tutone

Juliano.net said:
How can I capture audio and video so I can send them through the
internet? I want to create a web conference application.

Standard C++ offers no way to do this. Nonetheless, you can
undoubtedly find a 3rd party library that would faciliate your doing
this. Take a look at the C++ third-party library FAQ:

http://www.trumphurst.com/cpplibs1.htm

Perhaps you will find what you need in there - and if not, remember
that google is your friend. If you have questions about one of the
libraries, please contact that library developer directly - you are
unlikely to get any useful help in this newsgroup.

Good luck.

Best regards,

Tom

Kai-Uwe Bux

Juliano.net wrote: [top-posting corrected]
Jens, I know this isn't a built-in features of the C++ language, but
I'm asking here because this kind of software is usually developed in
C++, so maybe there's a developer here that has already developed this
kind of software and could help me.

a) Please do not top-post here: in this group, it is considered poor form.

b) Please read the FAQ on what is topical here. You will find that all
answers to your question that are topical in this group have already been
provided. Please refer to the FAQ and the weekly welcome post for forums
where your question may fare better.

Best

Kai-Uwe Bux