Capture client side text change event for TextBox

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Feng, Jul 24, 2003.

  1. Feng

    Feng Guest

    I have a web form A that contains a TextBox. A pop up
    window started by my form A will return a value and put it
    into the TextBox. What I need to do is that when this
    happens (when the value gets into the textbox), capture
    this client side event and fires up a JavaScript function
    to do my stuff.

    I am having program to make this happen. I tried both
    HTML's "input" text box and ASP:TextBox and I
    tried "OnChange", "OnLoad", ... and none of those give me
    what I wanted.

    What should I do?

    Thanks.

    Feng.