Capture client side text change event for TextBox

Feng

I have a web form A that contains a TextBox. A pop up
window started by my form A will return a value and put it
into the TextBox. What I need to do is that when this
happens (when the value gets into the textbox), capture
this client side event and fires up a JavaScript function
to do my stuff.

I am having program to make this happen. I tried both
HTML's "input" text box and ASP:TextBox and I
tried "OnChange", "OnLoad", ... and none of those give me
what I wanted.

What should I do?

Thanks.

Feng.