Capture Enter Key in DataGrid

Guest

Hello,

We have a datagrid in a webform that has item id, template colum with
textbox for quanity and template column with link button to check stock. We
need to capture the enter key when webusers type a quanity in one of the
datagrid textboxes to fire the corresponding "check stock" linkbutton
template column.

Thanks in advance of any help with this.

Guest

Hi IST,

this can ONLY be done on the client-side. With javascript! But if and how
this event is captureed is dependant on the browser serving on your website.
The latest version of IE blocks that kind of event-capturing.

You can do the following:

.... and the javascript function ...

function captureGridKeyup()
{