Capture http address of a link in perl

shankar_perl_rookie

Hello All,

I am using win32::IEAutomation and trying to automate a website. In
the http page, there is a table with lot of rows having links as well
as text. I am looking for rows, say @rows that have a particular
string, say $string. I want to navigate to links that are present in
@rows. A small example of what I am trying to do:

some_text (link) $string
some_text (link) $other_string
some_text (link) $other_string
some_text (link) $other_string
some_text (link) $string

The address of the link is embedded inside the html page. I want to
navigate to the address of the link present in the first row and fifth
row only. Any suggestions ??

- Shankar