capture Multiple events in server controls

@

@rturo

Im try to build a control with multiple events rised by different elements
but can't find any advanced example that can help me with this.

In the case of GridView, it fires many events, one of those is
SelectedIndexChaged and other is RowDeleted. when you look at the client
script they produce "__doPostBack('GridView1','Select$[index]')" and
"__doPostBack('GridView','Delete$[index]')"

Is this something i need to create through RaisePostBackEvent to recognize
the second argument? or is something already implemented in webcontrol class.

All Microsoft examples only show the RaisePostBackEvent(string
eventArgument) just with one event like OnClick and the stringArgument is not
used, but what if a i want to work with many events in my control and what if
they affect just one item of a collection.

Please refer me to a good source where i can get advanced help on this matter.

Thanks