    messaging. I have no idea where to start with this, so hoping someone here
    has some experience with this.

    Any info / suggestions / starting points would be very much appreciated.

    JasonH, Jun 30, 2005

  2. JasonH

    [MSFT] Guest

    Hello Jason,

    I not sure I understood the problem clearly, did you need an ASP
    application for user to input their account and some text message, and then
    save these info somewhere? If so, you may take a look at this article to
    see if it can help:

    How To Query and Update Excel Data Using ADO From ASP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;Q195951

    Luke

    [MSFT], Jul 1, 2005

  3. JasonH

    JasonH Guest

    Guess I should have been more clear. Needing to do something like they do
    on American Idol. Basically, I have a client who has a web based signup for
    a contest. He wants to take it a step further and allow people to sign up
    for the contest using their cell phones and text messaging.

    Anyone have a clue on this?

    JasonH, Jul 1, 2005
  4. JasonH

    [MSFT] Guest

    Did you mean signup or post message with cell phone? I think
    microsoft.public.smartphone or microsoft.public.smartphone.developer should
    be better place for such questions.

    Thanks,

    Luke

    [MSFT], Jul 4, 2005