    Any other way besides pressing "alt + print"? My digital camera is not
    repaired yet :)

    Or it's just infeasible?
    Phil P., Feb 19, 2004

  2. Phil P.

    Paul Furman Guest

    Phil P. wrote:

    > Any other way besides pressing "alt + print"? My digital camera is not
    > repaired yet :)

    Ha I just used my digicam for screen captures of some streaming video
    (public meetings) that showed blank with the printscreen button. The
    moire patterns were really bad with the camera!
    Paul Furman, Feb 19, 2004

  3. Phil P.

    SpaceGirl Guest

    "Paul Furman" <> wrote in message
    > Phil P. wrote:
    > >
    > > Any other way besides pressing "alt + print"? My digital camera is not
    > > repaired yet :)

    > Ha I just used my digicam for screen captures of some streaming video
    > (public meetings) that showed blank with the printscreen button. The
    > moire patterns were really bad with the camera!

    Download something that'll handle capturing of hardware overlays (video
    boxes inside video player windows). Almost all free screen capture programs
    will do this, except for Windows's own alt-printscreen!
    SpaceGirl, Feb 19, 2004