Capture text on IE's "Web Page Dialog" window

Phil P.

The class name of "Web Page Dialog" is "Internet Explorer_Server".

No right click menu for that window. No mouse highlighting. No ctrl + a.

Tried 2 text capturing programs:"Text Grbber" and "CopyText", but all
failing on the "Internet Exlorer_Server" window, as one author points
out:"Some programs generate complex classes from which it is difficult
to extract textual information (such as Netscape or Internet
Explorer)...".

Any other way besides pressing "alt + print"? My digital camera is not
repaired yet :)

Or it's just infeasible?

Paul Furman

Phil said:
Any other way besides pressing "alt + print"? My digital camera is not
repaired yet :)

Ha I just used my digicam for screen captures of some streaming video
(public meetings) that showed blank with the printscreen button. The
moire patterns were really bad with the camera!

SpaceGirl

Paul Furman said:
Ha I just used my digicam for screen captures of some streaming video
(public meetings) that showed blank with the printscreen button. The
moire patterns were really bad with the camera!

Download something that'll handle capturing of hardware overlays (video
boxes inside video player windows). Almost all free screen capture programs
will do this, except for Windows's own alt-printscreen!