Capture the click event of a LinkButton placed in adatagrid (Language Used C#)

hiuentsang

Hi,

How can I access the event generated by the click on a linkbutton in a
datagrid? My requirement is like this...
I've placed a linkbutton in a datagrid. The user clicks on it, and
some value is stored in the ViewState. I am not able to capture the
event of click.
Please Help.

Thanks & Regards
Amit Roy