    Dialog without success... any ideas?

    []'s
    Caio
    Caio, Aug 5, 2004

  2. Caio

    Raterus Guest

    <input type="file" .../> ?

    Raterus, Aug 5, 2004

  3. Hi,

    You might want to check out:

    1)FolderBrowserDialog.RootFolder Property
    2) Directory Class
    3) the File Class

    depending on what you are trying to do.

    Hope that helps,

    Michelle

    ***Disclaimer: This posting is provided "as is" with no warranties and confers no rights.***

    Michelle Hlaing, Nov 30, 2004
  4. Yep just as Michelle adviced..
    there is a lot to do with those classes..
    Enjoy.
    Patrick

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF0cmljay5PLklnZQ==?=, Nov 30, 2004