Capture the file path

Caio

Hi,

I need to capture a file path in the user machine. I'm trying to show a Open
Dialog without success... any ideas?

[]'s
Caio

Michelle Hlaing

Hi,

You might want to check out:

1)FolderBrowserDialog.RootFolder Property
2) Directory Class
3) the File Class

depending on what you are trying to do.

Hope that helps,

Michelle

***Disclaimer: This posting is provided "as is" with no warranties and confers no rights.***

Guest

Yep just as Michelle adviced..
there is a lot to do with those classes..
Enjoy.
Patrick