Capture USB Webcam Images using C

Speed

Hi,

Could you please tell me how to capture an image from my USB webcam
using C. I am using the Visual Studio .NET 2005 Environment.

Thanks a ton,
Speed.

Flash Gordon

Speed wrote, On 12/03/07 10:15:
Hi,

Could you please tell me how to capture an image from my USB webcam
using C. I am using the Visual Studio .NET 2005 Environment.

You will have to use some system specific libraries since C itself does
not know anything about USB or webcams. For information on this you will
have to ask on Windows specific news groups since here we only deal with
standard C. Looking on http://msdn.microsoft.com/ might also be of help.

santosh

Speed said:
Hi,

Could you please tell me how to capture an image from my USB webcam
using C. I am using the Visual Studio .NET 2005 Environment.

The mechanics are likely to be entirely operating system specific and
are off-topic on this group, which deals only with ISO C. You'd be
much better off posting to a Microsoft group like comp.os.ms-
windows.programmer.win32 or one of the groups under the microsoft.*
hierarchy. Also be sure to take a look at MSDN and use Google. This is
a common question and ways to do it ought to be well known.