Capturing checked event for Template based checkbox.

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Datagrid Control' started by JemPower, Oct 30, 2003.

  1. JemPower

    JemPower Guest

    Getting to grips with the datagrid better than I thought, however I've hit
    another problem which hopefully someone will be able to help (again.)

    I have my grid populated, and in the first column a series of checkboxes.

    What I want to do, is when the user checks a checkbox, it highlights the
    entire row a different colour. However I can't seem to be able to capture
    which checkbox the user has hit.

    There's an event called "OnCheckedChanged" which I presume is the answer,
    but I can't see any documentation regarding this in the BOL.

    Likewise, I don't know whether this event is automatically captured, or if
    I'd need to set the checkbox to autopostback=true.

    Anyone got any ideas on this?

    Many thanks

    JemPower, Oct 30, 2003