Capturing checked event for Template based checkbox.

JemPower

Getting to grips with the datagrid better than I thought, however I've hit
another problem which hopefully someone will be able to help (again.)

I have my grid populated, and in the first column a series of checkboxes.

What I want to do, is when the user checks a checkbox, it highlights the
entire row a different colour. However I can't seem to be able to capture
which checkbox the user has hit.

There's an event called "OnCheckedChanged" which I presume is the answer,
but I can't see any documentation regarding this in the BOL.

Likewise, I don't know whether this event is automatically captured, or if
I'd need to set the checkbox to autopostback=true.

Anyone got any ideas on this?

Many thanks