    click events on em. how to do this in custom control. buttons are
    webcontrols too.

    Please Help

    King Kong, Dec 15, 2004

  2. "King Kong" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >i have three buttons in my custom web control and im not able to capture
    > click events on em. how to do this in custom control. buttons are
    > webcontrols too.
    >
    > Please Help

    Please provide some details.

    For instance, are those server-side buttons? In what way are you "not able
    to capture click events on them"? Do you have the click events wired up, but
    the event handler isn't receiving them?

    You might even want to reduce this to a small reproducer and then post the
    code.

    John Saunders

    John Saunders, Dec 15, 2004

  3. King Kong

    ComSpex Guest

    How about setting its AutoPostBack property to true?

    ComSpex, Dec 17, 2004