Capturing Tab key

BVS

Hi everybody,

I'm sure this subject has been discussed here but I would still
appreciate t if somebody could help me. I have an application that has
a tree and a pane (like Windows Explorer has). I want the focus to go
from the tree to the pane upon my pressing the Tab key. It seems,
however, that the key listener for the tree does not recognize the Tab
key (it reacts to all the other keys though). Can someone please
suggest a way of resolving this ?

Thanks in advance.

P.S. I'm using JDK 1.4.0