CardSpace

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Jakub Cermak, Jan 27, 2008.

  1. Jakub Cermak

    Jakub Cermak Guest

    Hello, I’ve a problem with CardSpace technology:

    If I try to request webpage claim (<param name="requiredClaims"
    value="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/website" />)
    the CardSpace client ask for installation a managed card. If that webpage
    claim isn’t there, everything works fine. How to get the webpage claims
    working?

    S pozdravem / Best regards

    Jakub Čermák

    MSN & e-mail: