CAREER OPPORTUNITY

DCRECRUITER

Stanley Associates Inc. is searching for an experienced Senior
Programmer for our Albany, Georgia location.
Responsibilities:
· Implements configuration management processes.
· Diagnoses system problems and defects.
· Develops code design specifications (Critical Design Review) and
algorithms to solve difficult problems.
· Exercises good coding standards (comments, code optimization)
· Develop and conduct presentations to client on technical issues.
· Develop code in the language appropriate to the project assigned.
· Develops and conducts unit test plans.
· Assists with the development of system test plans.
· Assists with Acceptance testing.
· Implements configuration management standards.
· Other duties as assigned.

Requirements: Potential candidates will possess strong skills in four
or more of the following areas:
· C++, Power Builder, Shell Scripts, Oracle 9i/10g Database and Java

· A working knowledge of J2EE, CMM-SEI, CMM-I and Citrix is a plus
· Will be working on US Marine Corps installation.
Must be a U.S. citizen and be able to pass background checks and meet
any additional government worksite requirements

Education:
BS or BA Degree in Computer Science is required.

Please apply only if you live in or near the geographic area for this
job. No agencies please.

***For consideration, please submit word formatted resumes to
(e-mail address removed)