carousel and IE9 problem

geoff

Hello

I am having a problem with some carousel code and IE9.

The following works OK in Firefox 4 and IE9,

http://www.micro-active.com/styles/style8/index-carousel-1.htm

but

http://www.micro-active.com/styles/style8/index-carousel-2.htm

works in Firefox 4 but not in IE9.

In this code I am starting by placing an image in a div and then
replacing this with the markup code for the carousel using innerHTML
when the start carousel button is clicked. This seems to cause the
problem ...

I get this error message

SCRIPT5007: Unable to get value of the property 'data': object is null
or undefined
jquery.featureCarousel.min.js, line 35 character 272

and in jquery.featureCarousel.min.js

$centerFeature.data('position',1) is highlighted.

Any ideas please?!

Cheers

Geoff

Denis McMahon

I get this error message

SCRIPT5007: Unable to get value of the property 'data': object is null
or undefined
jquery.featureCarousel.min.js, line 35 character 272

and in jquery.featureCarousel.min.js

$centerFeature.data('position',1) is highlighted.

Sounds like a jquery problem. I suggest you ask in a jquery forum, which
this most certainly is not.

Rgds

Denis McMahon