Carriage Return / Line feed

Guest

Hi,

I want to send an Email using ASP (I know how to to this)
The body of the Email contains several variabels
How do I concat string values and separate them by carriage returns/ Line
feeds?

Any help will be greatly appreciate.

Regards,

Arnoud

Evertjan.

Peter Foti wrote on 01 apr 2004 in
Assuming your ASP code is using VBScript (not JScript), use the vbCrLf
character. For example:

myStr = "This is line 1." & vbCrLf & "This is line 2."

Depending on the requirements of the email component used.

Randy Rahbar

I want to send an Email using ASP (I know how to to this)
The body of the Email contains several variabels
How do I concat string values and separate them by carriage returns/ Line
feeds?

body = body & "This is line one" & vbCrLf
body = body & "This is line two" & vbCrLf

Is that what you mean?