    Any help will be greatly appreciate.

    Regards,

    Arnoud

    Guest, Apr 1, 2004

    Evertjan. Guest

    Peter Foti wrote on 01 apr 2004 in

    > <Arnoud Oortwijk> wrote in message
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I want to send an Email using ASP (I know how to to this)
    >> The body of the Email contains several variabels
    >> How do I concat string values and separate them by carriage returns/
    >> Line feeds?

    > Assuming your ASP code is using VBScript (not JScript), use the vbCrLf
    > character. For example:
    >
    > myStr = "This is line 1." & vbCrLf & "This is line 2."

    Depending on the requirements of the email component used.

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.

    Evertjan., Apr 1, 2004

    Randy Rahbar Guest

    > I want to send an Email using ASP (I know how to to this)
    > The body of the Email contains several variabels
    > How do I concat string values and separate them by carriage returns/ Line
    > feeds?

    body = body & "This is line one" & vbCrLf
    body = body & "This is line two" & vbCrLf

    Is that what you mean?

    Randy Rahbar, Apr 1, 2004

    Guest Guest

    Excellent thanks all

    Guest, Apr 1, 2004

    Maarten Guest

    if vbCrLf is specified:

    vbCrLf = Chr(13)&Chr(10)

    Maarten, Apr 1, 2004
  6. It's a built-in constant and doesn't need to be specified.

    --
    Aaron Bertrand
    SQL Server MVP

    Aaron Bertrand [MVP], Apr 1, 2004