    language!

    Regards,
    Bart
    Bart Braem, Aug 23, 2006

  2. --Yb+qhiCg54lqZFXW

    Hi -=20

    "It's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission"
    =2E.. so, if I were you I'd just do it :).

    Cheers.

    On Wed, Aug 23, 2006 at 05:40:09PM +0900, Bart Braem wrote:
    > Hello,
    >=20
    > For a personal project I had to create a library of cartesian and polar
    > coordinates. Is anyone else interested in this code? If so I'll try to tu=

    rn
    > it in to a library and release it on rubyforge.
    > Just my way of saying thanks for Ruby, this turns out to be a really nice
    > language!
    >=20
    > Regards,
    > Bart

    --=20
    Home - http://www.piersharding.com
    xmpp:p

    --Yb+qhiCg54lqZFXW

    --Yb+qhiCg54lqZFXW--
    Piers Harding, Aug 23, 2006

  3. Piers Harding wrote:
    > Hi -
    >
    > "It's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission"
    > ... so, if I were you I'd just do it :).
    >
    > Cheers.

    Indeed, this is so true. In this case, the usefulness can't necessarily
    be determined by those who see this notice right now, but by those who
    find it later on rubyforge and thank you for it.

    William Crawford, Aug 23, 2006
  4. Bart Braem

    Bart Braem Guest

    William Crawford wrote:

    > Piers Harding wrote:
    >> Hi -
    >>
    >> "It's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission"
    >> ... so, if I were you I'd just do it :).
    >>
    >> Cheers.

    > Indeed, this is so true. In this case, the usefulness can't necessarily
    > be determined by those who see this notice right now, but by those who
    > find it later on rubyforge and thank you for it.

    You are probably right there. I'll throw it on rubyforge when I have
    transformed the code into a library.

    Bart
    Bart Braem, Aug 23, 2006
  5. Bart Braem

    Guest

    On Wed, 23 Aug 2006, William Crawford wrote:

    > Piers Harding wrote:
    >> Hi -
    >>
    >> "It's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission"
    >> ... so, if I were you I'd just do it :).
    >>
    >> Cheers.

    > Indeed, this is so true. In this case, the usefulness can't necessarily
    > be determined by those who see this notice right now, but by those who
    > find it later on rubyforge and thank you for it.

    i could use it today!

    -a
    --
    to foster inner awareness, introspection, and reasoning is more efficient than
    meditation and prayer.
  6. Bart Braem

    Kenosis Guest

    wrote:
    > On Wed, 23 Aug 2006, William Crawford wrote:
    >
    > > Piers Harding wrote:
    > >> Hi -
    > >>
    > >> "It's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission"
    > >> ... so, if I were you I'd just do it :).
    > >>
    > >> Cheers.

    > > Indeed, this is so true. In this case, the usefulness can't necessarily
    > > be determined by those who see this notice right now, but by those who
    > > find it later on rubyforge and thank you for it.

    > i could use it today!
    >
    > -a
    > --
    > to foster inner awareness, introspection, and reasoning is more efficient than
    > meditation and prayer.
    > - h.h. the 14th dali lama

    And if you don't want to go to the trouble of a rubyforge, just post it
    on the Ruby RAA.

    Ken
    Kenosis, Aug 23, 2006