Cascading dropdown problem (without using Atlas )

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by pintu, Sep 14, 2006.

  1. pintu

    pintu Guest

    Hello everybody...Any one plz help in solving my problem mentioned
    below..

    I am creating an application in asp.net 2.0.I want 2 dropdowns i.e
    customer and branch to be present inside detailsview control..which
    fetches data from database..On selection of customer dd branch should
    be filled..In insert mode of details view i want this so that i can
    insert other fields present in the details view and click insert button

    to insert the records into database..(Here i want the branch id of the
    details view to be inserted). Actually Customer dd will fetch data from

    customer table and Branch dropdown will fetch data from Branch table
    based on selection from customer dropdown and the total records in
    detailsview will be inserted to Users table..Any body plz help in
    finding out the solution..

    Regards
    Priyabrata

    pintu, Sep 14, 2006