    selected in the first DropDownList and once picked would populate the 2nd
    DropDownList with choices that match that CompanyID. Thanks.

    David

    David C, Oct 24, 2009

  2. On Oct 25, 12:07 am, "David C" <> wrote:
    > Does anyone know where I can find samples and how to for implementing an
    > Ajax cascading dropdown with VB code in aspx page?  I want to be able to get
    > a list of valid vendors based on a selected company. The company would be
    > selected in the first DropDownList and once picked would populate the 2nd
    > DropDownList with choices that match that CompanyID.  Thanks.
    >
    > David

    You can have a look at the code to the video tutorial on ASP.NET site

    Use ASP.NET AJAX Cascading Drop Down Control to Access a Database
    http://download.microsoft.com/downl...1-a870-2cce27553268/VB-CCDFromDatabase-VB.zip

    another link I would recommend is here
    http://www.nerdliness.com/article/2...x-cascadingdropdown-visual-basic-and-database

    Alexey Smirnov, Oct 24, 2009