Cascading Style Sheet Is Such A Hazard To Your Privacy ||||

Radium

Cascading Style Sheet [.css] is such a hazard to your privacy. It
allows others on the internet to see your monitor and files. It allows
them to copy images on your monitor to their computers. It also allows
them to copy files from your computer to their computers. It is
dangerous. Avoid at all costs.

CSS isn't stored in the victim's computer. Instead it is stored in the
perpetrator's computer. What it does is it reads everything on the
victim's screen and checks on the victim's visited web pages and can
even read text from any text or word application being used by the
victim. CSS is not a security risk and does not trick the victim's
computer into sending info to the perpetrator. However, this is an
extreme invasion of the victim's privacy. The victim has no idea that
he/she is being violated. The assailant can read text and see any
pictures that happen to be on the victim's monitor without actually
accessing the victim's computer.

Your computer may not be at all damaged or touched. However, your
confidential information can easily be read by the attacker and anyone
the attacker gives it to. You don't have to download anything, visit
any website, or even use a browser to be attacked. You just need to be
connected to the internet and the attacker can strike you.

Once again, the victim's computer does not store any part of CSS. All
info and software is stored in the assailant's computer.

Randy Webb

Radium said the following on 5/1/2006 7:54 AM:
Cascading Style Sheet [.css] is such a hazard to your privacy.

You are such an idiot that you are a hazard to your own privacy.
It allows others on the internet to see your monitor and files.

Prove it you moron.
It allows them to copy images on your monitor to their computers.

Yes, you really are as stupid as you seem.
It also allows them to copy files from your computer to their
computers. It is dangerous. Avoid at all costs.

Again, prove it you moron.
CSS isn't stored in the victim's computer. Instead it is stored in the
perpetrator's computer. What it does is it reads everything on the
victim's screen and checks on the victim's visited web pages and can
even read text from any text or word application being used by the
victim. CSS is not a security risk and does not trick the victim's
computer into sending info to the perpetrator. However, this is an
extreme invasion of the victim's privacy. The victim has no idea that
he/she is being violated. The assailant can read text and see any
pictures that happen to be on the victim's monitor without actually
accessing the victim's computer.

You really should seek out a trained psychiatric professional.
Your computer may not be at all damaged or touched. However, your
confidential information can easily be read by the attacker and anyone
the attacker gives it to. You don't have to download anything, visit
any website, or even use a browser to be attacked. You just need to be
connected to the internet and the attacker can strike you.

Again, prove it you moron.
Once again, the victim's computer does not store any part of CSS. All
info and software is stored in the assailant's computer.

<eyeroll>

Did you get a worm/virus that is posting this stupid stuff or did you
dream it up on your own?

Walter Mautner

Radium said:
Cascading Style Sheet [.css] is such a hazard to your privacy. It
allows others on the internet to see your monitor and files. It allows
them to copy images on your monitor to their computers. It also allows
them to copy files from your computer to their computers. It is
dangerous. Avoid at all costs.
Huuh? Forgot to take your prescribed medss for a while, isn't it?

"Cascading Style Sheets
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In computing, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) is a stylesheet language used
to describe the presentation of a document written in a markup language.
Its most common application is to style web pages written in HTML and
XHTML, but the language can be applied to any kind of XML document,
including SVG and XUL. The CSS specifications are maintained by the World
Wide Web Consortium (W3C). In order to keep CSS standards up to date, it is
recommended that one validates their coding."

Sandman

Radium said:
[...]

Haha!

Hal Rosser

Radium said:
Cascading Style Sheet [.css] is such a hazard to your privacy. It
allows others on the internet to see your monitor and files. It allows
them to copy images on your monitor to their computers. It also allows
them to copy files from your computer to their computers. It is
dangerous. Avoid at all costs.

We all know that only Bill Gates and Hillary Clinton can see everythiong you
do - it has nothing to do with CSS.
:)

cwdjrxyz

Radium said:
Cascading Style Sheet [.css] is such a hazard to your privacy. It
allows others on the internet to see your monitor and files. It allows
them to copy images on your monitor to their computers. It also allows
them to copy files from your computer to their computers. It is
dangerous. Avoid at all costs.

Radium posts in many places on many subjects, and usually the quality
and tone of the posts are about the same as here. He/she has a talent
for getting many irate responses. For instance, see his/her post at
alt.food.wine "My Favorite FANTASTIC Wine! " which got plenty of irate
post here would be better suited to a html group rather than a
javascript one.

Tim Murray

[...]

Been through Computing 101 at the local community college, I see.

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

cwdjrxyz said:
Radium said:
[The usual nonsense]

Radium posts in many places on many subjects, and usually the quality
and tone of the posts are about the same as here. He/she has a talent
for getting many irate responses. For instance, see his/her post at
alt.food.wine "My Favorite FANTASTIC Wine! " which got plenty of irate

IOW: Do not feed the troll!
At least that post was to the correct group,

No, it was not:

| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.word.vba.addins,
| comp.lang.javascript,
| 24hoursupport.helpdesk,
| comp.sys.mac.advocacy,
| microsoft.public.sharepoint.portalserver

And you continued that (intentionally) insane crosspost. Shame on you.
while his CSS post here would be better suited to a html group

No, it should have been posted to a newsgroup dealing with stylesheets,
such as comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets (ciwas).
rather than a javascript one.

But then again, it better should have not been posted at all.

F'up2 poster

PointedEars

Randy Webb

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn said the following on 5/11/2006 6:17 AM:
cwdjrxyz said:
Radium said:
[The usual nonsense]
Radium posts in many places on many subjects, and usually the quality
and tone of the posts are about the same as here. He/she has a talent
for getting many irate responses. For instance, see his/her post at
alt.food.wine "My Favorite FANTASTIC Wine! " which got plenty of irate

IOW: Do not feed the troll!

And it only took you 10 days to reply to that post. Yours is just as bad
as the original.

Dr John Stockton

JRS: In article <[email protected]>, dated Thu, 11 May
2006 12:17:52 remote, seen in Thomas
'PointedEars' Lahn said:
cwdjrxyz said:
Radium said:
[The usual nonsense]

The original was posted to several newsgroups, and therefore excluded by
my kill-rules. You, out of egotism, decided to respond; you posted to
only one newsgroup and therefore revealed the thread to those who kill
on ECP. You should know better than that.