    I would want the "myattr" attribute to validate against

    <xs:schema name="MYATTR" type="xs:integer"/>

    Thanks, -

    D. Alvarado, Apr 21, 2004

  2. D. Alvarado wrote:
    > Hello, I'm sure this is a pretty easy question, but how would I
    > indnicate in my XML schema that I wanted to make attribute name
    > comparisons case insensitive? For example, is I had an element
    >
    > <MYELEMENT myattr="1">
    >
    > I would want the "myattr" attribute to validate against
    >
    > <xs:schema name="MYATTR" type="xs:integer"/>

    You cannot, element and attribute names are case sensitive in XML.

    The closest to case insensitivity would be defining a choice of
    attributes in lowercase, uppercase and any variation of mixed case you
    would like to accept, but that would add unnecessarily complexity in the
    processing of the document.

    Why would you not want to define the case?

    --
    Klaus Johannes Rusch

    http://www.atmedia.net/KlausRusch/

    Klaus Johannes Rusch, Apr 22, 2004