Case sensitive URL and Web Controls

Rob

Hi,

I have just pushed an ASP.NET 2.0 app to production. To access it, users are
going to go through an Apache proxy server to hit it. We are having a case
sensistivity problem with the web address that I am confounded by. The Apache
server is case sensitive, which is causing SOME items (pages, JS, images) not
to load correctly.

For example, I am using the ASP.NET Login control on a page. I have set the
DestinationPageUrl="~/Admin/AttendeeMgmt.aspx". Just below it, I have a
hyperlink control with NavigateUrl="~/Security/ResetPassword.aspx". When I
look at the page, the hyperlink control pumps out the href of:

http://extapps.blah.edu/SubTechSymposium/Security/login.aspx

However, the login control tries to send the redirect of:

http://extapps.blah.edu/subtechsymposium/admin/attendeemgmt.aspx

This bombs out the login control being able to load the management page
correctly. I have problems getting JS to load and I also use the ReportViewer
control, which now won't show the images at the top of the control correctly.

Is there some way to make all of these controls render the same URL so that
this will work in the proxy?

Thanks.