Case study

johnmcd70

Hi folks,

Is there anybody out there who knows where i could find a case study in
relation to a java editor.

What i know of UML Diagrams, State Diagrams etc is limited.

I have presently coded my own small java editor and now wish to extend
it, i have been inform that looking/reading over a case study is the
way forward.

Thanks for any help which comes my way.

Sharp

Hi folks,

Is there anybody out there who knows where i could find a case study in
relation to a java editor.

What i know of UML Diagrams, State Diagrams etc is limited.

I have presently coded my own small java editor and now wish to extend
it, i have been inform that looking/reading over a case study is the
way forward.

Thanks for any help which comes my way.

Not everyone will understand what you mean by a case study.
You should explain it.

Cheers
Sharp

johnmcd70

What i am trying to find is a design document which contains UML, State
and sequence diagrams,

This is all part of a project that i am presently working on and
require it as a guide.

Coding is handy enough to me but my problam lies in the documentation
which i must also provide with this.

I just can't seem to find anything which relates to a java editor