cassini sample server

WStoreyII

I have downloaded the cassini web server, as i was told that it would allow
me to develop asp.net applications since i can not use iis on windows xp.
However i do not know how to install it
i cliked on the executable and went through that process. But then when i
opened up the vstudio.net ide and tried to make a new webapplication it says
taht it can not find a server so how do i install this program?

WStoreyII

George

I believe you must manually run the server each time you reboot machine.

George
My Site - Body Jewelry
I have downloaded the cassini web server, as i was told that it would allow
me to develop asp.net applications since i can not use iis on windows xp.
However i do not know how to install it
i cliked on the executable and went through that process. But then when i
opened up the vstudio.net ide and tried to make a new webapplication it says
taht it can not find a server so how do i install this program?

WStoreyII

WStoreyII

that i have done but i still get that error message when i try to pen a web app project.

WStoreyII
I believe you must manually run the server each time you reboot machine.

George
My Site - Body Jewelry
I have downloaded the cassini web server, as i was told that it would allow
me to develop asp.net applications since i can not use iis on windows xp.
However i do not know how to install it
i cliked on the executable and went through that process. But then when i
opened up the vstudio.net ide and tried to make a new webapplication it says
taht it can not find a server so how do i install this program?

WStoreyII

George

This link might help you.
http://www.asp.net/Forums/ShowPost.aspx?tabindex=1&PostID=618163