    opened up the vstudio.net ide and tried to make a new webapplication it says
    taht it can not find a server so how do i install this program?

    WStoreyII
    WStoreyII, Jun 29, 2004

  2. WStoreyII

    George Guest

    I believe you must manually run the server each time you reboot machine.

    George
    My Site - Body Jewelry
    "WStoreyII" <> wrote in message news:tS4Ec.831$...
    I have downloaded the cassini web server, as i was told that it would allow
    me to develop asp.net applications since i can not use iis on windows xp.
    However i do not know how to install it
    i cliked on the executable and went through that process. But then when i

    George, Jun 29, 2004

  3. WStoreyII

    WStoreyII Guest

    that i have done but i still get that error message when i try to pen a web app project.

    WStoreyII

    WStoreyII, Jun 29, 2004
  4. WStoreyII

    George Guest