Cassini, web matrix and viewstate

DeWitt Phillips

Can anyone tell me if there is a limit to the size of the viewstate that can
be processed by the web server that comes with Web Matrix? I am only able
to edit / update a few records before I get an error meassge telling me that
the viewstate is corrupt. I believe that it has to do with the size of the
viewstate because I am able to edit the first five records but when I add a
sixth record an viewstate corrupted error will appear. If I delete any of
the first five the web page will again allow me to edit and update records.
Appears that as long as I'm under a certain size everything functions. If
anyone can shed some light on this I would be grateful.

Thanks in advance.

DeWitt