cassini web server

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Daniel Wang, May 21, 2004.

  1. Daniel Wang

    Daniel Wang Guest

    Daniel Wang, May 21, 2004

  2. Daniel Wang

    Andy Gaskell Guest

    Andy Gaskell, May 21, 2004

  3. Daniel Wang

    Daniel Wang Guest

    I was able to download it using Firefox's browser.

    If I use IE, it gives me saying: "Internet Explorer cannot download
    Cassini.exe from www.asp.net. Internet Explorer was not able to open this
    Internet site. The requested site is either unavailable or cannot be found.
    Please try again later."

    Some setting in IE must be messed up. Any idea what it could be? I have my
    Internet security settings to medium.

    And thanks for testing that link for me.

    "Andy Gaskell" <pubb AT hotmail DOT com> wrote in message
    > http://www.asp.net/Projects/Cassini/Download/Cassini.exe works for me
    >
    > "Daniel Wang" <> wrote in message
    > > Are there alternate locations to download the Cassini ASP.NET web

    server?

    http://www.asp.net/Projects/Cassini/Download/download.aspx?tabindex=0&tabid=1

    Daniel Wang, May 21, 2004
  4. Daniel Wang

    Andy Gaskell Guest

    Don't know what to tell you. It works in Firefox and IE for me. Can you
    browse to other sites in IE?

    Andy Gaskell, May 21, 2004