Castor Question

Discussion in 'XML' started by George Palmer, Dec 1, 2003.

  1. Hi,

    I'm writing an xml file using Castor. It looks something like this:

    <a>
    </a>
    <b>
    </b>
    <c>
    </c>

    Now the file will contain upto 5000 of type c although on occasions
    possibly more. When generating the xml file I just append the class c
    when they are generated within the program (ie there is no class that
    encapsulates classes a, b and c). This works fine but when reading
    the file back castor assumes the xml file has one class encapsulating
    others. Obviously I want to read on demand as storing 5000 objects in
    an array will be memory expensive. Can anybody tell me how to do
    this?

    Thanks in advance,

    George

    George Palmer, Dec 1, 2003