Castor Question

George Palmer

Hi,

I'm writing an xml file using Castor. It looks something like this:

<a>
</a>
<b>
</b>
<c>
</c>

Now the file will contain upto 5000 of type c although on occasions
possibly more. When generating the xml file I just append the class c
when they are generated within the program (ie there is no class that
encapsulates classes a, b and c). This works fine but when reading
the file back castor assumes the xml file has one class encapsulating
others. Obviously I want to read on demand as storing 5000 objects in
an array will be memory expensive. Can anybody tell me how to do
this?

Thanks in advance,

George