Catch the OnItemDataBound event on ComponentArt Menu

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Luigi, Mar 6, 2008.

  1. Luigi

    Luigi Guest

    Hi all,
    I have a ComponentArt Menu like this:

    <ComponentArt:Menu ID="NavigationMenu" runat="server" .........

    I need to intercetp the OnItemDataBound event in master.cs, where the
    component is placed.
    But in debug mode (VS2005) I never got in the method:

    protected void NavigationMenu_ItemSelected(object sender, MenuItemEventArgs e)

    but only in Init - Load - PreRender event, where I have only EventArgs
    method's parameter.

    How can I obtain this?

    Thanks a lot.
    Luigi