    when a user press the return key. How do I do that?

    Thanks
    Julia

    Julia, Jun 22, 2006

  2. If you want to cause a default button to be clicked you use a panel in
    asp.net 20
    <asp:panel ID="Panel1" runat="server" DefaultButton="UpdateButton">
    </asp:panel>

    or you can consume the keypress event in HTML on any object within your
    control
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d.../author/dhtml/reference/events/onkeypress.asp

    --
    HTH,