    TIA,

    Regards

    DC

    DC, Jun 12, 2006

  2. Yes you can. Just write a custom TraceListener class derived from
    TraceListener or any of the supplied ones if they are closer to what you want.
    Peter

    http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    UnBlog:
    http://petesbloggerama.blogspot.com

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Jun 12, 2006

  3. DC

    DC Guest

    Thank you for the pointer, Peter. I ended up using some custom
    diagnostics which I hooked into the global.asax, but if I ever want to
    go a more professional route then I will use the TraceListener class.

    Regards
    DC

    DC, Jun 17, 2006